- A clean minimalistic design that riffs on West Coast style—casual sophistication, high tech, neutral hues, and warm wood tones
- The Lucid Air serves as the focal point of the design
- Guests can experience and drive a Lucid Air personalized and enhanced with their choice of finishes and features through a digital experience using a 4K VR configurator
- Inspirational palettes allow guests to learn the intricacies and deliberate design choices behind each material and finish
- Development and design of service centers
The term luxury implies an experience of comfort, ease, and gratifying indulgence, the result of intense forethought, discerning perception, and matchless design, as well as meticulous attention to detail—often invisible but critical to the user experience—delivered with a finesse that transcends the ordinary. The launch of a luxury electric vehicle like the Lucid Air, envisioned to outdistance the competition in performance and sustainability, compelled a setting that would inspire and educate potential owners, initiate the luxury experience, and carry the brand into the future. Each showroom supports brand expectations and is also optimized for a national retail rollout.
Master craftsmanship, the hallmark of any luxury offering, was a given. All detailing and materials transitions, as well as lighting, were scrutinized at a level of precision exceeding the norm for typical retail projects. Materials perfectly relate to one another and elements within the space. Transitions from one surface to another are resolved with exact specificity. This focus on detail and excellence of design execution is essential to the overall impression.
A clean minimalistic design that riffs on West Coast style—casual sophistication, high tech, neutral hues, warm wood—defines the Lucid studio. In addition to featuring the car itself, innovated in California, guests can experience and drive a Lucid Air personalized and enhanced with their choice of interior finishes, materials, features, and exterior color through a digital experience using a 4K VR configurator.