Interior Architects is committed to maintaining your confidence and trust.
Collection, Use, and Purpose
- Site Visitors—This section applies to you if you use the Site and Services made available via the Site.
- Information We Collect About You
We may collect information directly from you and, as well as automatically through your use of our Site or Services. You can browse some areas of our Site and use some of our Services without registering with us or providing your name or contact info. However, to access certain Services or content on the Site, we may ask you to register or provide certain information to us. In general, we collect information about you as follows:
- Name, Contact, Registration Info. As noted, in order to access certain information, such as whitepapers or similar documents, we collect name, company name and contact information; we may also ask you for additional info, such as industry. Further, authorized users may be provided log-in credentials through which to access our customer portals; in order to obtain credentials, we may require that you provide your name, email, contact information, company information and other relevant information. If you submit a question or other communication to us, such as via the “Contact Us” page or chat feature of the Site, we will collect your name, email, company name, phone number, country, and any other information you submit as part of your communication.
- Your Activities. If you access the Site, we may collect information about your activities and actions while logged in. Also, if you post any content to our Site, we collect information about your post (and this post may be viewable to other visitors to the Site), as well as your name and contact information if you have provided it. We may also ask you to participate in surveys or similar questionnaires. Your participation is voluntary. However, if you choose to participate, we will collect information about your responses, as well as your name, contact information and other information you provide to us. Your choice not to participate in this activity will not make you ineligible to use another feature on our Site.
- Usage and Browsing Information. In addition, in the course of using our Site we automatically track certain information about you, via log files, cookies, pixel tags and other technologies. This information includes the URL of the web page that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you go to next (whether this URL is on our site or not), what browser you are using, your IP address, the number of times you visited the Site, which pages you visited and what materials, if any, you downloaded and location information. Please see the section “Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms” below for more information.
- User Generated Content. We may invite you to post content on our Site or Services, including your comments, reviews, pictures, and any other information. If you post such content, all of the information that you post will be available to other users of our Site and Services. Your posting may become public and Interior Architects cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
- Third-party Analytics. We use third party analytics tools, including Google Analytics, to collect, monitor and analyze this information in order to improve functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor the Site and Services to our visitors’ needs.
- How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you through our Site and Services as follows:
- To help us improve our Site and Services.
- To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Site and Services, to respond to your inquiries, and for other customer service purposes.
- To inform you about additional products or services that may be of interest to you, and for other marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may send you emails about products, services or other information that we think may interest you. If you submit your name, phone number and contact information to us in order to receive more information from us, we may call or email you to follow up on your inquiry.
- To better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site, Services and business, respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
How We Disclose Personal Information
In this section we explain why and with whom we share your personal information:
- Service Providers. Interior Architects may hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including packaging, mailing and delivering purchases, answering customer questions about products or services, sending mail and processing event registration. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by, merge with, enter a joint venture with another company, divest part of our business to another company, or undergo a corporate reorganization, or as part of a bankruptcy, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the new or acquiring company.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
- Safeguards When Sharing Third Parties
- Using a secure medium to transmit personal information;
- Including the required level of security standards in our written agreements with third parties; and
- Obtaining assurances from third parties that they will only use personal information for legitimate and authorized purposes and keep personal information secure.
- Transferring Personal Information Outside of the European Union (EU)
If Interior Architects transfers, or if a customer desires to transfer, personal information originating in the European Union (EU) outside of the EU, we use mechanisms for ensuring an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal information. In our agreements with customers, for example, we enter into standard contractual clauses.
Retention and Deletion
We will not retain personal information longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. For personal information we receive from our customers, our customers have control of the purpose for collecting data, and the duration for which the data may be kept.
Your Rights and Options
- Access to Personal Information
- Opting Out of Communications from Us
As noted, we may send you emails about products, services or other information we think may be of interest to you. You may opt out of these emails at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in any such email we send to you. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving promotional or informational emails from us, we may still send you emails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this Policy (e.g., by disabling cookies).
Your Rights Under GDPR
- To be informed whether or not your personal information is being processed by or on behalf of Interior Architects;
- To withdraw your consent to Interior Architects processing personal information you provide directly to us;
- To ask Interior Architects to rectify incorrect or incomplete personal information relating to you, erase or delete personal information, or stop or restrict processing personal information relating to you if the processing is causing or is likely to cause substantial damage or distress to you or to someone else;
- To data portability;
- To object to the processing of your personal information; and
- To lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Security and Other Safeguards
Interior Architects has implemented technical and organizational measures and safeguards on the Site and in connection with the Services designed to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of personal information and against accidental loss or destruction of personal information. Please be advised, however, that although Interior Architects has endeavored to create a secure and reliable site for you, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from Interior Architects via the Interior Architects site or email cannot be guaranteed. Interior Architects has no responsibility or liability for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
Third-Party Websites and Features
- Plug-ins and Social Media Widgets
Our Site and Services may include social media features, widgets, and other interactive mini-programs that run on our Site and Services and enable certain features to work (e.g., blogs and comments). These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our Site or viewing through the Services, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly and for purposes. These features are displayed on our Site, but are hosted by third parties, and are subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
- Third-Party Web Sites
As a convenience to our visitors, Interior Architects’ website may contain links to a number of sites owned and operated by third parties that we believe may offer useful information. The policies and procedures we describe here do not apply to those sites. You should check the privacy policies of these individual sites to see how your personal information will be utilized by the operators of those third-party websites.
How to Contact Us
- USA: 415.434.3305
- International: +44 (0)20.7979.8100
- Toll Free: 833.345.8489
- Email: email@example.com