- The first office for this new, boutique, venture capital firm
- Historic building located in the Jackson Square neighborhood of San Francisco
- Fully-open, integrated kitchen pantry, open office, huddle spaces, and conference rooms
- Design embraces the character of the building by exposing as much of the structure, ceiling, walls, and HVAC as elegantly as possible
- Space-planned efficiently to either highlight or hide existing building conditions
Located in the historic Jackson Square neighborhood, this 3,300 square foot office space is the first to be occupied by 01 Advisors — a new, boutique, venture capital firm based in San Francisco, California. The location offered the unique opportunity to integrate current workplace design trends into a historic building’s architecture.
The client wanted to bring in as much natural light as possible into their new office. The space was opened up to maximize the light from all windows, and strategically planned to best utilize the existing skylights. To reuse a select amount of furniture curated by the 01 Advisors team, IA built-out the conference room to house their existing conference tables. The overall design intent of the project was to emphasize and embrace the unique character of this historic building. This was accomplished by exposing much of the structure, ceiling, walls, and HVAC, in a elegant and subtle manner.
The completed space has a residential feel – with high-end finishes, a fully integrated kitchen pantry, alongside more commonly seen open office, huddle spaces, and conference rooms.