EDF Trading, a global energy trading company headquartered in London, engaged IA to assist with the relocation of their North American headquarters from suburban Houston to the central business district.
- Relocation from suburbs to Houston’s central business district
- Created a large, open trading floor
- Improved meeting spaces for teams by adding a variety of different sized
- Developed EGD for elevator lobby, reception, and film on glass partitions
- Maximized natural light to optimize lighting
- New spaces include: reception area, boardroom, trading floor, collaboration spaces, cafe, and training room
- Specialized rooms for trading, including secure SCADA area