- A customer first, occasion-based shopping platform
- Evolution from transactional to experiential with a casual, guest-focused ambiance
- A variety of seating options offer choice, community, and comfort
- Designed to easily and efficiently adapt for future products and services
- Personalization etching station allows customers to design their phone covers and pop sockets
- Revitalized exterior features an outdoor patio with seating and games
T-Mobile's Experience Stores are approachable, occasion-based shopping platforms designed to meet customers on their terms. IA is currently engaged with T-Mobile to design and deliver a variety of new store environments nationally. The Experience Stores offer spaces where customers can browse, learn, and be inspired. From a branding perspective, the new stores mark the evolution from a transactional to an experiential format with a warm, casual, guest-focused ambiance. Typically located in robust suburban areas, experience stores enable discovery, service, and connection between consumers and T-Mobile experts and products.
At the Plano, TX Experience Center, visually identifiable zones invite exploration and provide intuitive navigation. A variety of seating options offer choice, community, and comfort, with a hospitality vibe. At the Launchpad, new products, brands, and features are introduced. Other attractions include a Fast Lane for quick, convenient transactions, an interactive motion sensor display, gaming stands, a personalization etching station, and tabletop screens that allow for easy comparative shopping.
Flexible systems allow the store to easily and efficiently adapt for future products and services. Plug-in lighting and magnetic walls allow for changing displays and unique merchandising, and open bookcases that define space and can swivel 90 degrees to reimagine the store layout.